Calendar of Events
State Park Activities
• Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park Day Use Parking lots one and two are open for picnic areas.
OPEN TRAILS: Gorge, Mount Manuel, Buzzard's Roost, Valley View, Liewald Flats, Redwood Deck, Nature Trail, River Path and Warden’s Path.
CLOSED TRAILS: Pfeiffer Falls and the Pine Ridge trails.
Campfire Program begins Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
• Andrew Molera State Park is open to the beach via the Creamary Meadow Trail.
• Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park April 4, 2019: Due to severe storm damage to the park's entrance station and restroom, Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park will be closed until further notice. The McWay waterfall can still be seen from the pullout just north of the park entrance on Highway 1 near mile marker 36.2. Please check the website periodically for updates.
For more details, please visit our press release: https://www.parks.ca.gov/NewsRelease/876.
CLOSED TRAILS: Ewoldsen, Tanbark, Waters and the Tinhouse Fire Road trails.
• Garrapata State Park Trails west of Highway 1 are open. Soberanes Canyon Trail is partially open. It will be open exclusively from the main, gated trailhead across from Gate 8 of the Garrapata coastal trail. Hikers will be able to proceed to the back of the canyon along the 1.25 mile length of the trail. It will be an out and back hike since the Rocky Ridge portion of the trail will remain closed due to hazardous conditions.
• Pfeiffer Beach is open.
• Point Sur Lightstation is closed for repair and expected to open in "late fall."
Dear guests, friends and family.
It is with a heavy heart that Fernwood will be cancelling our music events for the months of March through August. The Grill, motel and campground are open as of June 12, 2020.
Grill Hours: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
Grocery Store Hours: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Your friends at Fernwood Resort
The private pre-sale password for those 4 shows is: “cashmerehills”.
The four Mother Hips socially distanced seated show dates & times are: