Calendar of Events
State Park Activities
STATE PARKS INFORMATION
• Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park is open for limited use. There are around 50 campsites open in the Main camp area on a first come first served basis with a 7 day maximum stay. Day Use Parking lots one and two are open for picnic areas. The Warden's Path, River Path, Nature Trail, and Liewald Flat trails are open. Pfeiffer Falls/Valley View, Buzzard's Roost, Oak Grove Trail, Mount Manual Trail and the Big Sur Gorge remain CLOSED due to fire and flood damages. Please respect park closures and stay out of these areas for your own safety.
• Andrew Molera State Park is closed until further notice due to flooding from recent heavy rains.
• Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park is closed until further notice..
• Garrapata State Park is open west of Highway 1. Hiking trails and the rest of the park east of Highway 1 remain closed until further notice.
• Pfeiffer Beach is closed until further notice due to flooding and road damage.
• Point Sur Lightstation is open.
POINT SUR LIGHTSTATION STATE HISTORIC PARK TOURS
"Walking Tour into the Past" Volunteer led, three-hour walking tour on paved road. The walk is less than a mile but with a rise in elevation of 300'. Meet along the West Side of Highway 1, ¼ mile north of Pt. Sur Naval facility. Arrive early. Tour size limited.
(September through March):
Saturdays and Sundays : 10:00 AM
Wednesdays: 1:00 PM
(April through August)
Saturdays and Sundays: 2:00 PM
Wednesdays: 1:00 PM
Ages 6-17: $5.00
Age 5 and under: free.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover accepted
Midnight Pine w/Birdy Bardot, Dani Bell & The Tantarist
Stephen El Rey
The Coffis Brothers
Hunter and the Dirty Jacks
Hunter & The Dirty Jacks are California-Crafted Rock & Roll – like smoky whiskey with phosphorescent ice cubes in a blues-tinted glass. Led by frontman Hunter Ackerman and flanked by guitar players Carmelo Bonaventura and Jon Siembieda, with Aaron Barnes grooving the bottom end on bass and Brian Lara keeping the rootsy tribal beats, this band has been packing roadhouses and clubs in every town from San Diego to Seattle to Denver. Recently signed to the world’s leading independent record label, Spectra Music Group, the album “Single Barrel” is playing on 400+ radio stations, holds 14 television licensing deals including Discovery Networks, MTV, and E! Network, while live the band has been dazzling musical reviewers both nationally and internationally with its “uncompromising energy and theatrical dominance” (Broke Ass Stuart) “befitting of a band that follows the legacy of the Rolling Stones and the Black Crowes.” (jambandsonline).
Hello,Dollface. a multi-dimensional, cosmic soul collective flirting with a kaleidescope of color and sound in a collision of space & time. Ethereal, electro-sensual, sophisticated, raw, and intentional, the band paints the spirit world in Dali soundscapes layered in through-composed forms, rainbow rhodes, varied meters, jazz sensibility, and a siren's call in a shifting paradigm.